The building with a total area of 2,200 m2 was constructed on the occasion of the World Motocross Championship in 2008 on the Serres racing track. Due to the importance of the races, the specifications regarding sound insulation, insulation etc. of the building were strict.
The building is composed of:
In the basement are: storage areas, fire extinguisher tank, PPC substation, electric generating sets and all necessary electromechanical facilities.
On the ground floor, there is an information desk, a secretariat, a technical control room and 18 boxes (40sq.m. each) for the needs of the contestants. Each box has power, water and air supply. The space is dual-aspect with access to the park ferme.
On the first floor are the following:
– Press Office – Press Room. 50 seats equipped with telephone, electricity and internet.
– VIP lounges. 3 VIP rooms
– TV halls. 5 soundproofed rooms equipped with internet access. Ideal for live streaming.
– Conference room. It can accommodate up to 35 people.
– Award room, with a special balcony for awarding the winners.
– Rooms for contestants.
– Rooms for umpires, timers and alytarches are available during races.
– Cafés and restaurants. Two cafés were built on the terrace and on the 1st floor.